As a resident of this Community, you are entitled to an orderly parking environment. To ensure this, each vehicle parked within the Community parking lot/garage are required to register with Parking Network Solutions, an independent company contracted with Management to provide parking services and enforcement for your Community. The entire Community benefits when residents follow the Community Parking Rules. Vehicles parked in violation of the rules may be subject to the receipt of a Notice of Parking Violation, Immobilization or Impound (Tow) and the associated fines.
Resident's vehicles parked within the Community must apply for the Parking Network Solutions "Virtual Permit" in which your vehicle license plate is your parking permit.
COMMUNITY PARKING RULES/REGULATIONS
1. Vehicles must be registered with Parking Network Solutions before they can park on the property.
2. Only those vehicles owned by Residents whose names appear on the Lease Agreement may be registered. The registration cost is $50.00 per vehicle and/or space(s).
3. You are to park one of your registered vehicles in your assigned space or garage before parking in an open/unassigned space. Please do not park in a parking space that is not assigned to your apartment.
4. DO NOT PARK AT ANY TIME in a fire lane, red curb, No Parking zones or any area not designated as properly marked parking space. Vehicles parked in any of these zones will be subject to immediate tow or immobilization(at owner's expense).
5. DO NOT PARK AT ANY TIME in front of a garage. Vehicles parked in front of a garage will be subject to receipt of a Notice of Parking Violation and/or Towed or Immobilized (at owner's expense).
6. DO NOT PARK IN ANY FUTURE RESIDENT PARKING ONLY spaces Sunday through Saturday, between the hours of 9:00 am - 6:00 pm or when the Leasing Office is CLOSED (normally between the hours of 6:00 pm - 9:00 am)..
7. GUEST/VISITOR PARKING. Guest/Visitors must park only in open/uncovered parking spaces. Resident's registered with Parking Network Solutions must visit our website www.parkingnetworksolutions.com in order to register a guest vehicle; a valid "Guest Pass" (authorization to park). Residents are required to inform their Guest/Visitors of the Community Parking Rules.
8. DO NOT PERFORM ANY VEHICLE REPAIRS (including oil changes) or wash vehicles at any time. Oil stains, as well as any other clean up to the parking lot will be charged a $50.00 cleaning fee, no exceptions.
9. DO NOT STORE NON-OPERATIONAL VEHICLES ON THE PROPERTY. All vehicles parking within the Community must have current registration with the Department of Motor Vehicles and vehicle must be driven on a regular basis.
10. VEHICLES CANNOT BE PARKED IN THE SAME LOCATION FOR MORE THAN 96-HOURS OR 4 DAYS without any movement. If you are planning to be out of town for more than seven (7) days and you are leaving your vehicle parked in your designated space for the duration, please contact Parking Network Solutions to advice. Reporting your absence can help insure your vehicle does not receive a non-operational parking violation or is in risk of having the vehicle towed.
11. DO NOT PARK ANY Commercial, RECREATIONAL VEHICLES (boats, motor homes, jet ski, etc.) OR TRAILERS (of any type) within the Community.
12. DO NOT PARK IN DESIGNATED DISABLED PARKING SPACES space or in the stripped area adjacent to these spaces. Vehicles parked in designated Disabled parking spaces must display a valid disabled placard/license per section 22511 CVC. (If you are a disabled placard holder please provide that information on your registration form)
13. Your VIRTUAL PARKING PERMIT MAY BE Deactivated and your parking privileges suspended at any time for abuse of the Community Parking Rules/Regulations. All vehicle registrations are approved upon confirmation of applicant's resident status.
14. If you change vehicles, you are required to immediately register the new vehicle and pay the appropriate administration fee per your community.
IF YOU ARE DRIVING A RENTAL/BORROWED VEHICLE
If you are driving a rental or borrowed vehicle you must call the 24-HR Call Center and request a temporary 'authorization to park' for the said vehicle.
VEHICLES IN VIOLATION OF THE COMMUNITY PARKING RULES AND REGULATIONS
Notice of Parking Violation, Immobilization or Impound.
If your vehicle receives a Notice of Parking Violation, you may be liable for any associated fees. Failure to appeal or respond to the Notice within the time restrictions may result in further action. To pay a Notice of Parking Violation, go online to www.parkingnetworksolutions.com (Make A Payment).
If your vehicle has been immobilized or impounded (towed) call the 24-HR Call Center at (949) 645-8001 any time (24-hours/7-days a week) to arrange for payment and/or vehicle release.
Fees Associated with Parking Violations
Parking violation fees range from $30.00 to $60.00 depending upon the type of violation. If your vehicle is issued a parking violation or an immobilization, you are entitled to appeal the parking violation within 10-days from the date of issuance. If your appeal has been denied or it is received beyond the 10-days allotted time, it must be immediately paid. "FAILURE TO PAY" any associated fees related to parking violations may result in immobilization with an additional $100.00 fee in addition to the original fee of the violation. Communities without immobilization, "FAILURE TO PAY" the Notice of Parking Violation may result in the vehicle being towed at owner's expense.
Certification and Endorsement
I have read this Agreement in full and understand that it is my responsibility to comply with all Community Parking Rules/Regulations indicated herein. It is also my responsibility as a resident of this Community to inform and assure that Guests/Visitors to my residence comply with said Rules. I understand that failure to comply with these Rules may result in suspension of parking privileges, issuance of a Notice of Parking Violation (with a fee attached), and immobilization and/or impound of my vehicle(s) (consistent with 22658(a) CVC). I agree to pay any and all fees consistent with a parking rule violation.